Friday, October 23, 2009

They have done their share!

I have been contacted recently by several veterans groups. They want to know how they can help my project. I tell them what is happening and how they can help. I do not turn anyone away. Still it is not for Veterans to have to worry about supporting our current troops. It is all of us civilians that are not Veterans to step up and do that duty. You see examples on the news all the times. The Rangers hiking hundreds of miles with full ruck sacks to raise money for fellow troopers. The disabled veterans riding or running to support the troops. They should be applauded for their efforts and they should constantly be thanked for their service.
I believe that the load lands squarely on our shoulders. The free citizens of this country.
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment