Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peace sign

Hi all
I wanted to say something about all the peace signs now found everywhere. It is on cars, it is on shirts, belts, and much more. It is a right to wear this or anything. Who earned you that right? I am reminded of the Vietnam days when the peace sign wearing activists went out of their way to verbal and physical abuse our returning soldiers. My view on this is simple. Spin your hand around and you have a WWII V for victory sign.
Our troops will be deployed in several hot spots around the world indefinately. Make sure they always know we support them. I am curious how many letters to our troops the average peace sign wearing person has written. Humn... I imagine not many.
Hunter

1 comment:

  1. your my new hero Hunt. It's Delgado, Javier from Iraq. appreciate the interesting and often entertaining mail you send me.

    ReplyDelete